Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Introduction

As a woman, I realize I am at an increased risk of being attacked by human predators, whether it be rapists, thieves, or just plain crazy people.  Although an attack is statistically unlikely, it does happen and I want to be able to defend myself against such people.  That is why I am pursuing a concealed weapons permit and the perfect firearm to defend myself with.  The more I search the web for the perfect concealed carry pistol, the harder time I have making a decision.  There are a lot of different opinions out there, as well as a lot of different factors that go in to deciding which firearm is best for you.  There also seems to be a lack of good information on concealed carry that is specifically for women.  That is why I started this blog.  As I continue my search for the right weapon for me, I will post the information I find on specific guns and accessories to better help others like me make an informed decision.  Not only does buying a firearm cost a lot, but you are going to be depending on it for you life, so you need to weigh all the options before making a decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment